Thursday, 17 July 2008

I MUST eat these before I leave ...

Damnnn .. am salivating already!

Top of my list and of which I've been stuffing myself silly lately for breakfast and lunch; Nasi Lemak Bungkus, a packet so simple and humble but packs a punch!
Photobucket

Penang Assam Laksa from this little van infront of Seapark Market
Photobucket

Roberts Char Kuey Teow in Section 17
Photobucket

Har Kow Chee Cheong Fun from either Section 14 Corner Coffeeshop, or Petaling Street
Photobucket

O&S Coffeeshop's Curry Laksa ... slurppppp
Photobucket

Section 17's Wantan Mee, my regular order ...
Photobucket

A good plate of Or Chien from Kota Damansara Coffeeshop
Photobucket

Fish Head Beehon from this corner shop in Damansara Utama
Photobucket

New Seaview Coffeeshop Bak Chang ... yummmmm
Photobucket

A good plate of Satay Kajang, found right in the middle of bustling Damansara Uptown
Photobucket

Durian Cendol from Penang Village ... yum yummmmm
Photobucket

Popiah from The Coffeeshop formerly known as Chow Yang.
Photobucket

Keropok Lekur from where ever ... they always taste pretty consistent anyway so ...
Photobucket

Claypot Chicken Rice behind O&S Coffeeshop ... by this old man. I'm not sure if he's still there but worth giving a try coz his is the BEST.
Photobucket

and last but not least ... Crab and Seafood from King Crab! I'm sooo excited to meet up with you guys! See you next Friday! Hopefully no jam *praying hard*
Photobucket

That's like equivalent to 10kg of weight gain? Muahahahaha .. I don't care ...

EAT FIRST, THINK LATER ...

4 comments:

  1. yeah lets feast on crabs next friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah if i were u..i rack up my spices and recipes n find a partner to open up a m'sian restaurant in germany!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See ya soon....when you want to eat Robert's CKT can look for me since I nearby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that's quite a list!
    wish u luck in future endeavours, and of course, in successfully tasting all of the above gastronomic delights! :)

    ReplyDelete