Thursday, 26 June 2008

Kluang Station's Fish Curry Lunch

I'd usually head to either Kluang Station, Ketam Steamboat, or Kim Gary for something quick and simple whenever I'm at the outlet for work.

For the past two weeks, I've been popping over to Kluang Station a lot. One of the reason is its Fish Curry and Rice. I won't classify them as very good, but passable for restaurant chain standard lah. Also, getting tired of Uncle Lim place. Something about fish (didn't you notice I'm a fan?), fiery red curry, lots of fresh vegetables, sour side salad and a bowl of rice. What else can be more perfect lunch than this?

Infact, I've been frequenting all my regular joints, been eating lots of Nasi Lemak Bungkus, Assam Laksa, Curry Laksa, Nyonya Kuih and all the wonderful Malaysian delicacy coz ...

6 weeks more before leaving to land of beer and bread.

2 comments:

  1. r u going to germany? ... hehe.. lucky u! take loadsa pix :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup yup, germany :-) will definately take lotssss of pix lol

    ReplyDelete