Friday, 23 May 2008

A Tag About 8 Habits

Have I shared this info with you all? I love tags. Some bloggger frawn upon it but to me, its the perfect reason to reflect and search deeper, and sometimes got me surprise that I'm like that.

Beachlover tagged me two days ago, with 8 Habits Meme so here it goes.

Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.

Here are my 8 habits;

1) I USE to be a freak when it comes to tidiness.
Everything has to be in symmetric e.g; my perfume bottle label have to face me directly, my cloth hanger in my closet had to be 1 inch away from each other and I have a special ruler to measure the space between, my clothes are folded and arranged in symmetric order, from biggest to smallest on top - and IF anyone were to touch my things, I would know. I will than go into a rage because of it. Crazy lah, I know and phew, luckily I'm no longer like that.

2) I am a detail planner.
I plan what to cook every Saturday morning for blogging, and get my shopping done the night before. For travelling matter, I will plan months in advance visiting websites for inspiration on where to visit, where to eat, how much to budget for etc and have them detailed out in a spreadsheet. A photo is included as well. In most cases, my plan usually make up to 50% or more in actual execution, which I'm most pleased. This was how I lost 12kg too, for I journalled down every single item I put in my mouth.

3) I spent way too much time on PC and had once been told that I may suffer from glucoma! It's bad for my eyes I know, but can't help it!

4) I am fascinated with creating new things for I'm a creature of dreaminess, so I'm always game for something I imagine in my head.

5) I have a habit of missing my J, very much.

6) I don't eat Malaysian grown raw tomatoes, beef, mutton or lamb. Didn't like the taste at all.

7) Whenever I feel lethargic, my rescue plan is to head to the nearest reflexology. To me, they are god sent! Nothing feels better than the feeling of pain and pleasure, roll into one.

8) I have a bad habit of eating and munching in my dad's car, every weekday during our drive home. It can be dinner, or just simple snacks we've just bought from SS2's Monday and Thursday pasar malam. It started a few months ago and now, the habit had caught on to my dad and sis *grin*

And now, I'm forwarding them to fellow bloggers coz I'd like to know you better :-)

Let's keep the Meme going, and have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Aiks...disclose my name??? And it's spelt wrongly, hehehe....WMW will do leh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AIkssss .. sorry ah, didn't know your name is a secret. Changed alreadyyy ... ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, another tag, and this one haveto expose my secret.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, errr .. good luck! *big grin*

    ReplyDelete
  5. okie, done :)

    here's the link:

    http://khkl.blogspot.com/2008/05/my-8-habits-my-virginal-tag.html

    ReplyDelete