Friday, 29 February 2008

Mango Mania, Bangsar

You know what is wonderful about this place? The fact that each of us had such a huge cup of their famous yoghurt blend, alongside two slices of their yummy cheesecake after a feast in Whikeroom Billique earlier, I went home to step on my weighing scale and tadaaaa ...

My weight remained the same!!!

Now, that's worth a visit, despite the slighly above average price, doesn't it?
Photobucket

I had their Peach Passionfruit Yoghurt Smoothies (RM11.90). Tasted fresh, and delicious, I liked this a lot.
Photobucket

Their super miniature size Trip Choc Cheesecake (RM7.90) which had a marshmellow kinda texture, very interesting, creamy and light ... its quality here that counts, not quantity.
Photobucket

Strawberry Cheesecake (RM8.90), with light strawberry taste. I though this was rather normal.
Photobucket

Happy occassion with happy tummy :-)
Photobucket

Thanks Jule for the wonderful threat :-)

3 comments:

  1. i din enjoy the food here. had the mango tiramisu which was pretty dry, and without any hint of mango.

    not a place i'd come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind comments, it was my pleasure!

    http://juliansi.blogspot.com/2008/02/mango-mania-bangsar.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food-cookies recommend this place for me too. Guess that I shall drop by for some yoghurt treat :)

    ReplyDelete