Sunday, 17 February 2008

Lunar Cookie High

My current daily consumption which I simply can't resist.

There's four of us in at home. Mum's diabetic hence she's off cookies. Dad and brother's not a huge fan of anything sweet hence what you see here are mainly consumed by me.

Guilthy, yes.

But heck, its only once a year.

Weight issue .. hmmm, that's a tough one to handle. Any solutions?

My CNY cookies this year ...

Dragon Beard
Photobucket

Kuih Bangkit
Photobucket

Chocolate Chips
Photobucket

Green Pea
Photobucket

Coconut Lemon
Photobucket

Pineapple Tart
Photobucket

Savoury Puff
Photobucket

Coffee Crunch
Photobucket

Macadamia Chocolate
Photobucket

Rice Puff Chocolate
Photobucket

I'm still a pineapple tart freak. What about you?

At friend's place yesterday ... I took photos of these but were too full to try them.

I will, really soon.

Typical CNY cookie in Msia home.
Photobucket

Pineapple Tart
Photobucket

Kuih Bangkit
Photobucket

Portugese Style Pineapple Tart
Photobucket

Kuih Kapit
Photobucket

Candy and Sweets from China
Photobucket

Seaweed Roll
Photobucket

Peanut Cookie
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love cookies...Pineapple Tarts, love letters...I'm rationing what's left! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.. nice food~ may i noe what's the membership fee of starwood be like?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.